《简爱》剧本第十幕

文章 2019-07-18 02:34:31 1个回答   ()人看过

导语:不管是诗词歌赋还是小说杂文等,都是人类智慧的结晶。以下是小编为大家整理的简爱剧本10,希望大家喜欢,更多内容请浏览(www.ruiwen.com/wenxue)。

简·爱

爱的表白

(仲夏的一个傍晚,酷热的白天过后,简来到花园享受日落后的清爽,碰到将要结婚的也在散步的罗切斯特。简想趁他正在赏花没看见自己时赶快躲开,但就在简移动时,却被喊住了) 罗切斯特:在这样一个美好的夜晚会到屋子里去,真是一件憾事。

Rochester:How is the Thorn field in this season?

(简虽然不愿意,但也没走。俩人找个舒适的地方坐下来。)

罗切斯特:你爱索恩菲尔德吧?如果有一天你必须离开这,你会舍得吗

Rochester:Jane, you love thornfield? If one day, you have to leave there, would you like to?

简?爱:当然舍不得

Jane:Absolutely no!

罗切斯特:我想你必须离开他们,简,我很抱歉,但是我认为你必须这么做。

Rochester: I believe you must leave them, Jane, I am sorry, but I believe you must.

简?爱:哦,先生,那一刻来临的时候,我会离开的。

Jane: well, sir,I shall be ready to go when the time comes.

罗切斯特:那时刻来了,今晚我必须告诉你。

Rochester: it has come. I must tell you tonight.

简?爱:那么,这是真的,先生,您是真的要结婚了。

Jane: then, it’s true, sir. You are going to be married.

罗切斯特:不错!你说得是事实。我希望在一个月以后结婚。在爱尔兰西部有个地区,我可以送你到那里去。

Rochester: exactly! You have spoken the true. I hope to be married in a month’s time. There is a place in the west of Ireland to which I can send you. 简?爱: 那是很遥远的,先生。它离英格兰很远,离索恩费尔德很远,离。。。。。。

Jane: it’s a long way off, sir. It’s a long way from England, from thornfield, from… 罗切斯特:离什么?

Rochester: well?

简?爱:离你很远,先生。。。(忍不住落泪)

Jane: from you, sir.

罗切斯特:哦,当你越过爱尔兰海,你会忘掉我的。

Rochester: well, when you are across the Irish sea, I think you will forget me. 简?爱:我绝不会那样,先生。(同时,伤心啦,哭啊,怎么悲伤怎么演就对了)我爱索恩菲尔德,在这里,我很幸福,很自由。我认识了你,罗切斯特先生,虽然我知道我必须离开,但我仍觉得好像要走向我的末日。我真希望我从来没有出生过,我真希望我从来没有到过桑菲尔德

Jane: that I never should, sir. I love thornfield. Here I have lived a full and happy life. I have been free. I have know you, Mr. Rochester, and although I see I must go, I feel as though I were going to my death. I wish I'd never been born!I wish I'd never come to Thorn field!

罗切斯特:简!简,你哪儿也别去,留下来

Rochester:Jane!Jane, please don't go anywhere, stay here!

简?爱:留下来

Servant:stay?

罗切斯特:对

Rochester:Yes!

简?爱:你认为我会留下来

Servant:Do you think I will stay…

罗切斯特:我是

Rochester:Yes, I am!

简?爱:在你身边做一个无足轻重的人吗

Servant:…to become nothing to you?

罗切斯特:不不不不

Rochester:Nononono...

简?爱:你认为我是一架机器,一架没有感情的机器吗?能够别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴生命之水从我杯子里泼掉?

Servant:Do you think I am an automaton? A machine without feelings? And can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?

罗切斯特:不是这样的

Rochester:It is not the case.

简?爱:你认为我贫穷、卑微、瘦弱、不美,我就没有灵魂,没有心了吗

Jane: do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain and little, I am souless and heartless?

罗切斯特:简你听我说

Rochester:Jane, listen to me!

简?爱:你错啦!

我跟你一样,是有灵魂的,也和你一样有一颗完整的心,如果上帝赐给了我一点财富和美貌,我一定会让你难以离开我,就像我现在早已经离不开你一样。我不想用空洞的词句来夸张我此刻的感受,我要告诉你,总有一天,你和我都将经过坟墓,同样立站在上帝的面前,因为我们本来就是平等的!

Servant: You think wrong!

I have as much soul as you,and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me ,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,as we are!

罗切斯特: 我们本来就是平等的,简(把简紧紧地抱在怀里)

Rochester:Yes, we are equal individuals!Jane

简?爱:放开我

Servant:Let me go!

罗切斯特:怎么了

Rochester: What’s wrong?

简?爱:你不该对我这样

Servant:You shouldn't have treated me like this.

罗切斯特:为什么

Rochester:Why?

简?爱:我是一个有独立意志的人,我要按自己的意志离开你

I am a free human being with an independent will, which I now exert to leave you.

罗切斯特:等。。。等一下,简,听我解释。我想要你做我的妻子,只有你是我想娶得人。简,你会嫁给我吗?

Rochester: Wait……wait a moment. Let me explain. I want you as my wife. It is only you whom I wish to marry. Jane, will you marry me?

简?爱:讲得多滑稽,你已经选定了你的新娘,你不要再来取笑我了。

Jane:

Are you mocking me? You’ve already chosen your companion for life,please don't laughing at me.

罗切斯特:你是……你是说布兰奇?简,我爱的人是你。我不会娶她,也不能娶她。你才是我所爱的,简。我恳请你接受我为你的丈夫。

You say…you say Miss Blanch? Jane, it is you I love. I would not, could not, marry her. It is you I love, jane, I beg you to accept me as your husband. 简:(望着罗的脸,眼睛,开始相信)先生,你是真的希望我做你的妻子吗?

Jane: sir, do you really wish me to be your wife?

罗切斯特:真的。我发誓。

Rochester:I do. I swear it.

简?爱:罗切斯特

Servant:Rochester!

罗切斯特:简

Rochester:Jane!

简?爱:我愿意

Servant:I would.

罗切斯特:简!我将保护她而且爱她。上帝会理解我,上帝会宽恕我。

Rochester: Jane! I will guard and love her. God will understand me. God will forgive me.

婚礼剧变 出场人物:Jane Eyre——简?爱,

Edward Fairfax Rochester ——爱德华*费尔法克斯?罗切斯特

Alice Fairyfax——爱丽丝?费尔菲克斯,罗切斯特的女管家,简爱的朋友

Bertha Mason---梅森 疯女,罗切斯特的合法妻子的哥哥

Grace Poole- 格雷斯普尔(照顾疯女的女仆)

Lawyer, 律师

Pastor 牧师

Mad women-罗切斯特的合法妻子

罗切斯特:(礼服,激动地喊)简!简!

Rochester:Jane!Jean!

简:(穿着婚纱,出场)我来了!

Jane: Yes, I’m here!

罗切斯特:(动情地说,额头轻吻)亲爱的,你真漂亮!

Rochester: Honey, you are so beautiful!

简(害羞,低头)谢谢!

Jane: Thank you!

(罗切斯特拿出戒指,二人对视,会心一笑,罗切斯特为简戴上戒指)

罗切斯特:我爱的简,将成为我的妻子,我要好好照顾她,让她成为世界上最幸福的女人!(二人相拥)

Rochester: My lover, Jean, will be my wife, l will take care of her, and make her the luckiest woman in the world!

(管家爱丽丝上场)

Alice:I’m sorry to disturb .But I have to .Mr. Rochester, It’s time to go to the church. The pastor is waiting!

(乘马车,退场)

(到教堂,二个挽着步入教堂,仆人和爱丽思站在旁边)

牧师:在上帝的注视下,我们聚集在一起,参加这个男人和这个女人神圣的婚礼。未经上帝圣言所允许的结合都不是由上帝结合……

Pastor: We are gathered together here at the sight of God to join together this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. So many as are coupled together, otherwise than God’s World doth allow. I now join together by God.…… 律师:(从外面闯入,并大喊)婚礼不能继续!我宣布有障碍……

Lawyer :The marriage cannot go on ! I declare an impediment!

(众人回头看着律师,一段长时间的沉默)

罗切斯特:(看了律师一眼,拉着简,回头对牧师)继续,先生! (其它人继续保持沉默) Rochester: Continue, sir! Please!

牧师;我不能继续,除非能确定刚刚所说的话不是真的……(对律师)请问,是什么性质的妨碍?

Pastor: No, I cannot go on until I know whether what has been said is true or not…… What is the nature of this impediment?

律师:(一边走进一边说)罗切斯斯特是一个已婚的男人!

Lawyer :Mr. Rochester is a married man! He has a wife now living.

(全声震惊,除了管家爱丽丝)

罗切斯特:(脸色苍白,表情木然,一只手臂紧紧地搂着简,然后转向律师)你是谁? Rochester: Who are you?

律师:我叫布里格斯,是一个律师。我受人委托来看你的妻子……

Lawyer: M y name is Brings. I’m a lawyer. I was engaged to look after the interest of your wife.

罗切斯特:(大喊)没有妻子!!!

Rochester: There is no wife! Have no wife!

律师;(打开文件)我已确认并证明,1829年10月20日,桑恩费尔德庄园的爱德华`费尔法克斯`罗切斯特同我姐姐伯莎`安东瓦内达结婚。

Lawyer: I have confirmed and proved that on the twentieth day of October 1829.,Edward Fairfax Rochester and Thornfield Hall was married to my sister

Bertha Antoinetta.

(罗切斯特脸色越来越阴深,简的脸上闪过复杂的神情)

律师:(继续,眼神犀利)现在我手中的是结婚证书的副本,署名理查德`梅森。 Lawyer: A copy of wedding certificate is now in my possession. Signed Richard Mason.

简:他说的是真的吗?

Jean: Is he right?

罗切斯特:(呼吸急促,辩解到)这可以证明我结过婚……并不能证明那个女人还活着! Rochester: That may prove that I have been married and that doesn’t prove that the woman is still living.

律师:她三个月以前还活着,我有事实的证人。

Lawyer: She is living three months ago. And I have a witness to the fact. 罗切斯特;叫他出来!该死!

Rochester: Then, produce him! Shit!

牧师:先生,不要忘记你在一个神圣的地方!

Pastor: Sir, do not forget that you are in a scared place!

律师:(对梅森)先生,请到前面来!

Lawyer: Mr. Mason, will you come here?!

(梅森进场)(罗意外愤怒,举起手臂好像是要去攻击梅森,梅森来到近旁)

罗切斯特:梅森!

Rochester: Mason!

(女仆仿佛已经预料到了,眼神并无多大意外)

牧师:你知道吗,先生,这个男人的妻子是否在世?

Priest: do you know, sir, whether this man’s wife is alive?

梅森:她就住在索恩菲尔德。我四月时看见她在那里。我是她的哥哥。

Mason: she is living at thornfield hall. I saw her here in April. I am her brother. 简:(伤心)爱德华,请对我说实话!

Jane:Edward,tell me the truth ! Please!!!

罗切斯特:是的,我结过婚,但是我是被骗的!请相信我!我真的爱你!

Rochester: Right! I have got married. But I was cheated! Please, believe me! I really love you and want to marry you!

(简后退两步,险些晕倒,爱丽丝上前扶住简)

爱丽丝:小姐,挺住!

Jane:Miss, be strong!

罗切斯特:(无可奈何,痛苦)(对牧师)合上你的书……

(对众人)没有婚礼了……这些人说的是事实,我结过婚,与我结婚的女人仍然活着…… (简痛苦地看着罗切斯特……对望)

Rochester: Close your book! …… There will be no wedding.……What these men say is true. I have been married. And the woman I married is alive. (停了停)你们全都跟我来吧!去见见格雷斯`普尔的病人!我的妻子!你们都会看到我被怂恿取来的是怎样的一个人,你们将会判断我是否有权利忘掉那段婚姻。

Rochester: Come, all of you, to my house, and visit Grace Poole’s patient! My wife!!! You shall all see what kind of a person I was urged to marriage. you shall judge whether I had a right to forget that marriage.

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

共有条评论     登录   注册  剩余:2000


友情链接: