馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词

文章 2019-07-01 11:29:13 1个回答   ()人看过

(馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

When we two parted

昔日依依惜别,

In silence and tears,

泪流默默无言;

Half broken-hearted

离恨肝肠断,

To serve for years,

此别又几年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷颊向愕然,

Colder thy kiss,

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this!

此刻已预言。

The dew of the morning

朝起寒露重,

Suck chill or my brow

凛冽凝眉间

It felt like the warning

彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now.

悲伤在今天。

Thy cows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame;

汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾闻汝名传,

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

They name thee before me,

闻汝名声恶,

A knell to mine ear;

犹如听丧钟。

A shudder comes o'er me

不禁心怵惕

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太浓。

Thy know not I knew thee

谁知旧日情,

who knew thee too well:

斯人知太深。

Long,Long shall I rue thee

绵绵长怀恨,

Too deeply to tell.

尽在不言中。

In secret we met

昔日喜幽会,

In silence I grieve

今朝恨无声。

That thy heart could forget,

旧情汝已忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

痴心遇薄幸。

If I should meet thee

多年惜别后,

After long years,

抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee ?

相逢何所语?

With silence and tears.

泪流默无声。

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

共有条评论     登录   注册  剩余:2000


友情链接: