英文诗词翻译

文章 2019-07-02 10:17:57 1个回答   ()人看过

I Remember, I Remember(我忆起,我忆起 )

(1) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,

the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中

Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:

He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,

Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚

Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!

(2) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白

The vi’lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合

Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!

The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时

The laburnum on his birthday,-- 种植的金炼花,--

The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

(3) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方

and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽

To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;

My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,

That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,

And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却

The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!

(4) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;

I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖

Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,

But now ’tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

To know I’m farther off from heav’n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代

Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

共有条评论     登录   注册  剩余:2000


友情链接: