仁爱初二英语课文翻译

文章 2019-07-02 19:20:27 1个回答   ()人看过

小编带大家阅读一下仁爱版的九年级英语上册U1T1 Section A 部分的课文翻译,希望可以帮到各位同学们!

U1T1 Section A 课文翻译

话题1:我的家乡变得越来越美丽了

My hometown has become more and more beautiful.

1a:(在一个长假后,康康很高兴会见了他的朋友)

After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends

康康:你好,简,你在暑假玩得开心吗?

Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?

简:是的,你怎么样?

Yes. What about you?

康康:还不错,丽塔,你刚从家乡回来,你的旅行怎么样?

Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?

简:很棒,我在印度到过我家附近的很多地方。那里已经发生了很大的变化,我的家乡已经变得越来越美丽了。

你到过了哪里,简?

Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?

康康:我跟父母到了黄山,它是一个美丽的地方。

但是那里人太多了,以致我找不到一个合适的地方拍照。你到过哪里,康康?

I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place.

But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang?

简:我到了一所英语暑假学校去提升我的英语。顺便问一下,玛丽亚哪里去了?

I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?

康康:她去古巴当一名志愿者去了,明天她将返回来。

She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.

简:听!上课铃声响了。

Listen! There goes the bell.

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

共有条评论     登录   注册  剩余:2000


友情链接: