英语的诗词精选

文章 2019-07-04 15:41:40 1个回答   ()人看过

Leaning into the afternoons I cast my sad nets

倚身于暮色中,我向你海洋般的双眼

towards your oceanic eyes.

投掷我忧愁的网。

There in the highest blaze my solitude lengthens and flames,

我的孤独,在那极度的光亮中不断延长并燃起火焰,

its arms turning like a drowning man's.

它的双臂扭转翻动,仿佛一个溺水之人在求救。

I send out red signals across your absent eyes

穿过你茫然的双眼,我送出红色的讯号,

that move like the sea near a lighthouse.

你的双眼涌动着涟漪,如靠近灯塔的海洋。

You keep only darkness , my distant female,

你保有惟一的黑暗,我远方的女子,

from your regard sometimes the coast of dread emerges.

有时惊恐的海岸从你的凝视之中浮现。

Leaning into the afternons I fling my sad nets

倚身于暮色中,在拍打你海洋般双眼的海上

to that sea that beats on your marine eyes.

我抛掷出我忧愁的网。

The birds of night peck at the first stars

夜晚的鸟群啄食第一阵闪烁的群星,

that flash like my soul when I love you.

如同爱上你时我的灵魂。

The night gallops on its shadowy mare

夜在它阴郁的梦魇上的疾驰,

shedding blue tassels over the land.

在大地上撒下湛蓝的穗须。

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

共有条评论     登录   注册  剩余:2000


友情链接: